We all want to go to Autodesk University (New Orleans in September this year), but for many, that usually begins with submitting our proposals for sessions as a speaker to get a complimentary pass and possibly an honorarium for multiple accepted session as primary speaker.
Call for Proposals
March 15 – April 15
Submit your proposal via the Call for Proposals page.
What class formats will be offered this year?
• Industry Talk - Lecture format for sharing thought leadership, industry insights, and new perspectives on innovation. Speakers are not expected to provide in-depth product demonstrations or workflows.
• Case Study - A presentation of a specific project from inception through completion, spotlighting the challenges you faced, the solutions you chose, and outcomes. Share what you achieved, how you made decisions, and why it matters.
• Technical Instruction - A skills-based instructional format showcasing workflows, processes, and tips and tricks that can help other professionals improve.
• Product Demo - An opportunity for Autodesk employees, partners, sponsors, and other product experts to share updates, road maps, and insider views of product development efforts.
• Panel - Conversational format with 3-5 experts facilitated by the speaker showcasing multiple viewpoints and insights on an industry topic.
• Roundtable - Mediated discussion engaging attendees.
Speaking at AU helps you broadcast your expertise and build your reputation, so being selected to present is a high honor. Eligible primary speakers also receive one complimentary pass to the conference (travel and lodging are not included). The primary speaker is responsible for meeting AU event requirements, including submitting all class materials and completing all class tasks on time. Primary speakers with more than one accepted proposal also receive a US$400 honorarium for each additional class they lead (if eligible).
If you aren't interested in being a speaker, you still have an unspoken good community member duty to help support those that have submitted proposals. Go vote on the submitted proposals you would like to see at AU 2022 in-person or the recordings afterward. Vote Now
March 15 – April 25
I hope to see you at AU 2022,