Autodesk Community Voices — a new blog by the community, for the community.
It’s your place to connect, share, and learn with the community. The blog will feature product tips, workflows, articles, updates, and more, all shared by members of Autodesk’s global community.
The blog was launched just barely a month ago, and is growing fast with 20+ authors and 20+ blog post articles.
A few things about the Voices Blog
- Currently all authors are Autodesk customers that participate in the Autodesk Community
- English only, but we will add the ability to filter by language and then add support for other languages
Some of the latest posts:
- Managing Project Data in Civil 3D with Folders
- AutoCAD's Command Line: Sometimes the old ways work the best.
- Career path How you go from Drafter to BIM Manager in just 24 years
- Hidden in plain sight? How to hide multiple wire numbers in AutoCAD Electrical with ease
- BIM Infrastructure Users Group (Dallas Fort-Worth Texas US Area)
- Revit Hints & Hacks: Selecting Your Selection Help
- You have a function idea for Inventor or Revit but don't know where to start?
- How to setup a Common Data Environment (CDE) Process
- The Dark Side of Printing in Revit......
- Revit Hints and Hacks: Reference Planes
- Be More Productive with Right-Click Delay
There’s lots more to come, so be sure to subscribe to stay up to date with the latest posts from the community.
If you’re interested in becoming a Community Voices blog author, contact me Shaan Hurley ([email protected]) to learn more.