As part of our ongoing effort to assist our customers who are now working remotely, we sent an email communication on Tuesday, March 31 to customers who rely on network servers for software access to remind them of our Home Use license policy. A Home Use License allows you to use your software from home as long as your subscription or maintenance plan is active, and until they return to the workplace.
- For subscriptions with single-user access (named user)
- Install software on up to three devices, but can only run one active software session
- No need to request a home use license or connect to a network server
- Compliant to work on a virtual desktop
- For subscriptions with multi-user access, network maintenance plans, or Token Flex
- Connect to your company network and borrow a license from your network server to use on a home computer
- OR request a license for home use (except Token Flex)
- For standalone maintenance plans
- Use your serial number to activate software on a home computer
- Only one instance of the software can be active at any given time, either at work or at home
You can request a Home Use License through the Autodesk Knowledge Network. Only administrators on eligible accounts can request licenses and customers are only eligible for one Home Use License per active subscription/maintenance seat. We also recommend reviewing the Eligible Product List and Home Use Rights details for additional details.