Applications for the next classes of PIE and PIE Shop are now open. They will close on August 18. Please share far and wide with promising founders and startups https://piepdx.com/apply
Applications are currently open for two flavors of PIE:
- PIE supports companies that are building digital products. We have a deep history in Software as a Service (SaaS) and B2B companies, having helped startups like Airship, AppThwack, Cloudability, and Read The Docs. That said, we’ve had the chance to work with consumer facing companies, too. Folks like AllGo, MilkRun, and Simple.
- PIE Shop supports companies that are manufacturing physical products. Ideally, physical products with a digital component, like connected devices and Internet of Things. As an added bonus, this program provides free access to Autodesk software, training, and a desktop manufacturing facility to help these companies get to prototype and beyond as quickly as possible.
Sound interesting? Awesome. We hope you take the opportunity to apply. Still have questions? We have answers. Please join us for one of these question and answer sessions.
- Morning: Wednesday, August 7, 2019, at 7:30AM (Uncorked Studios)
- Lunch hour: Friday, August 9, 2019, at 12:00PM (WeWork Custom House)
- Evening: Thursday, August 8, 2019, at 5:00PM (Autodesk)
- Virtual: Monday, August 12, 2019, at 10:00AM (Online)
(All of these sessions are family friendly. So feel free to have a kid or kids in tow if that makes it easier for you to attend any of these sessions.)
Applications will remain open until August 18, 2019, at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
PIE application cheat sheet