We would like to invite you to the next Autodesk Inventor User Group meeting on this Thursday November 8th from 5:30-7pm.
This month we will have two presenters. Paul Normand from Autodesk and Kelly Shuman of General Design.
Paul will start by talking about Inventor Tolerance Analysis, the state of the industry regarding going paperless, and showing a bit of both the Autodesk MBD/PMI solution, and the new add-in being provided with 2019 collections - Inventor Tolerance Analysis (compatible with 2019.1 and 2019.2). Inventor Tolerance Analysis is a 1-dimensional tolerance stack-up analysis program that automates tasks that are typically done with a spreadsheet.
Here are some of the highlights:
- The analysis information is retained in the model
- Uses and updates with the MBD/3DA tolerance information
- Automatically calculates Worst-case, RSS, and statistical results
- Metrics for statistical results can be exported as Cpk, Sigma, DPMO, or % Yield
- Lists the stack-up contributors (from largest to smallest)
- Can define multiple stack-ups in the same model
- Generates a detailed report
Kelly will show Inventor Electromechanical modeling and connect the AutoCAD Electrical schematic for semi-automatic updates if either design changes. He will address the EMX file, Catalog Browser, and Electromechanical Toolbar.
If you don't already have access to the Inventor Beta, apply using http://Autode.sk/InventorBeta. Several people from the Inventor team will be at the meeting to talk about the new features.
Please RSVP by 9am on November 8th using email to [email protected] so we have a correct count for food and drinks.
Thursday November 8th from 5:30-7pm
221 SE Ankeny St.
Portland, OR 97214
Thank you Ketiv for sponsoring the meeting this month!