The Autodesk Bio/Nano Research Team has released a new wet lab tool to open-source on GitHub at https://github.com/Autodesk/bionano-wetLabAccelerator.
This tool is for researchers working in synthetic biology and virology to design robotic wet lab protocols using a visual UI without coding. https://wla.bionano.autodesk.com
Working with an automated wet lab, like Transcriptic, it allows you to:
- Design your robotic wet lab protocols using a visual UI — no coding or scripting required.
- Start from scratch or use one of our templates to get started.
- When you are ready to run your protocol, Wet Lab Accelerator generates the vendor-specific code and verifies it
- Any issues are clearly highlighted so you can quickly find and correct them.
- Seamlessly integrated with Transcriptic, our first automation partner, with more to come.
- Set up each step of your protocol using graphical visualizations of your wet lab containers.
- Often-used settings can be parameterized to ease running of variations on the same protocol
- Interact with your results data through dynamic visualizations
The Wet Lab Accelerator has an easy-to-use UI that you can run from your web browser
If you like this tool, please share it with your friends and colleagues! You can also check out the Molecule Viewer for visualizing your data.