We are currently working on a major update of the Autodesk Feedback Community. The Autodesk Feedback Community is where most all pre-release testing of Autodesk product betas are managed and run as well as a bunch of research projects, gunslingers, and now some Autodesk Labs projects. There are 65,000+ members of this community of bleeding edge adopters that want to help shape the future of Autodesk products and technologies as well as be part of our vital extended product team members. We can have over 100 projects a year including desktop, mobile, and cloud hosted products.
While many companies view beta and feedback projects as a project check list item to gather bugs or a marketing activity on ready to ship products, Autodesk sees the true value of beta and pre-release projects beyond just bug reporting and that is engagement of the participants as they are truly integral to the success of the product. A company or team will not learn how to best improve your products unless they actually talk with customers on how they use the product and the features that need work or the missing features to improve the product. It is a relationship between project participants and Autodesk. The participants are truly considered external members of the product teams.
Some of the big changes coming:
- New look as we change from the black theme to a white themed community.
- A complete mobile version of the Autodesk Feedback Community so you can participate in the discussions or report a bug in a project from your desktop or tablet and phone both web based mobile schema and native apps like iOS and Android.
- New platform update with many new enhancements including simplification of the system.
- Streamlined feedback and defect reporting including the social ability to allow fellow participants to vote and rank defect reports and feature requests.
- Better reporting and management of your reported items and their current status.
- Working on a better Autodesk single sign on experience to make it more transparent.
We need your creative genius for a render image:
I was thinking that during our big change from black to white community themes and since we have some of the worlds most creative members, that we could crowd source a landing page image and an icon that convey “feedback and participation”. I might be able to not only give you some public recognition but possibly scrounge up some goodies.
Current home page on black background with the abstract data city image.
Do you have any ideas for a landing page image? Email Me