Autodesk University 2012 is now only 229 days away but if you want to be considered as a Autodesk University 2012 presenter/speaker you better get busy. The official call for submissions for has been made and those submissions are set to be submitted starting in 2 weeks and the deadline is May 22, 2012.
Being a speaker/presenter at Autodesk University is an amazing experience and opportunity to show and share your knowledge and get recognition from your peers at the largest Autodesk event in the world. Thousands of class proposals will be submitted but only a portion can be selected so be sure to put effort into your proposals including a catchy title and fresh powerful topics that will appeal to fellow Autodesk customers.
Dates for submitting your AU 2012 Class Proposals:
- Submit Proposals Starting April 24, 2012
- Submission Deadline: May 22, 2012
- Classes Selected & Speaker Notified: June 27, 2012
Resources for AU Class Submissions:
- Visit the Call for Proposals website
- Review the AU 2012 Proposal Checklist.
- 10 tips that can help you write a winning AU 2012 class proposal.
November 27–29, 2012
Mandalay Bay Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Hope to see you at AU 2012!