What is an AU Huddle?
In several years of attending AU one thing has been a common occurrence and that is a group of attendees with several questions for Autodesk employees and teams outside the class or event hours. What usually takes place is a group of people huddle around a laptop to see a demo or how to accomplish something or as a group solve a problem or show something cool.
This year I will actually use a Pico pocket projector to show something targeted 5-7 minutes to start a discussion outside the official AU event classes and allow all those huddled around to see what is on a screen or mobile device.
This should be a fun experiment and delight those tired of hanging over a small screen to get a question answered on how to do something as well as provide nice bite size content to small personal groups. Instead of one to many we are getting personal and going one to any and anywhere. All I need is a wall or even someone's back to project on and we are able to huddle.
The Pico pocket projector is both battery or AC powered and can project from an SD card, iPhone, iPad, and a laptop on almost any surface resulting in an 6 - 10’ screen image.
5-7 minutes, but discussions following can continue
Not during events or classes
Potential huddle topics:
- Reality Capture methods using laser scanners or your own digital cameras.
- World famous Paleontologist Louise Leakey on Human Origins. And we will have the hominid skull replicas with us. Don't forget to see Louise’s presentation at the Innovation Forums.
- Show 123D Catch and other 123D products, uses, and creations.
- Autodesk Social Media Team – who is behind Autodesk Social Media.
- Social Media Tips & Tricks with Autodesk, Let’s talk blogs and Tweets.
- Autodesk Products
- Maybe you have a topic for a huddle.
Tuesday, November 29, 3:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
Oh, and I have some goodies to give away at the huddles!