The Associate level test is a one hour timed exam while the Professional level exam is 1:5 hours in length.
Today November 4, 2010 in Salt Lake City
9:00am – 4:00 pm
Salt Lake Community College
CAD Applications Training Center
9750 South 300 West
Sandy, UT 84070
Remaining cities on the Roadshow
- Vancouver, BC, Nov 8
- San Francisco, CA, Nov 10
- Austin, TX, Nov 11
- Honolulu, HI, Nov 19
Open the Doors to Certification – It’s Free! www.autodesk.com/opendoors
Autodesk certifications are a reliable validation of your skills and knowledge, and can lead to accelerated professional development, improved productivity, and enhanced credibility for you and your employer.
Key Benefits of Certification
- Gain an industry recognized credential that proves your skill level
- Use the Autodesk Certified Logo
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate
- List your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
Make sure to visit www.autodesk.com/certification so you can download your test roadmap prior to attending our event. Contact your local ATC for Certification Prep classroom and online training options www.autodesk.com/atc
I hope to see you in Salt Lake today!