- The AutoCAD 2011 Subscription Advantage Pack has now been released to Autodesk Subscription customers. Subscription Advantage Packs are where Autodesk adds a few features from the next release of AutoCAD for your current version.
We have added the Batch DWG conversion tool in core AutoCAD. Now there is no need to download and install AutoCAD TrueView DWG viewer to convert the files. No need to use eTransmit as a file conversion tool, instead use the purpose built tool for batch conversion of DWG files back and forth between file versions. You can even add a custom conversion setup for converting back to R14 DWG format if that rare occasion ever arises or other custom settings.
- DWG conversion tool: Streamlining collaboration, the DWG conversion tool enables you to translate DWG files created with AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT®, or other AutoCAD-based applications to any of the following DWG versions: Release 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, and 2010. Convert files in batches to quickly bring older file libraries up to date.
|DWG conversion tool dialog||Custom conversion settings in the DWG conversion tool|
It’s Back! IGES Import and Export in back in AutoCAD at the request of primarily mechanical and industrial design customers. IGES has not been in AutoCAD since around R12. AutoCAD Mechanical is where IGES feature has been hiding the whole time. IGES is a common file exchange format in ascii format.
- IGES import/export: IGES drawing file (.igs) import and export capabilities are now available to AutoCAD software users. For anyone working in 3D, IGES is a common format for sharing files with clients, colleagues, and partners.
|3D drawing before Export to IGES||3D drawing after import IGES|
|A test drawing with several types of imported IGES entities.|
- Autodesk Subscription Advantage Pack 2011 Demos (Playlist)
- Subscription Advantage Pack Demo: AutoCAD 2011 Products
- Local download version of the AutoCAD 2011 Subscriotion Advantage Pack for those without access to YouTube. Download Video- Subscription Advantage Pack Demo_ AutoCAD 2011 Products
This Subscription Advantage Pack works with all 2011 AutoCAD-based products, including:
- AutoCAD® 2011
- AutoCAD Architecture 2011
- AutoCAD MEP 2011
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011
- AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- AutoCAD Electrical 2011
- AutoCAD ecscad 2011
- AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011
- AutoCAD Map 3D
Convert on folks!