The Autodesk Professional Certification program is pleased to announce the release of the 2010 beta exams for AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit Architecture, and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Gain a competitive edge by getting 2010 Certified (you must take both the associate and professional level exams in a specific product if you are not a 2009 certified professional However if you are a 2009 Certified Professional you only need to take and pass the 2010 associate exam.)
- Customer cost $25 per test by using the consumer shopping cart.
The beta period is open for a 2 week period for each exam,ending on May 20 & 22nd, depending on which exam. We encourage you to take advantage of this period so that you can update any existing certification or earn your first certification at a low cost.
Why do we beta test our exams?
Whenever a new exam is created, the exam items need to be calibrated and tried out within a testing situation. In order to do this, exams are made available in a Beta format. After the items are tested within the Beta setting, each item is analyzed statistically and reanalyzed for technical accuracy, appropriateness, and readability.
What customers should expect when participating in Beta testing?
- The exam may contain small errors (this beta is to catch and correct these any errors.)
- Exam questions may or may not be the same ones that appear on the final exam (this is why your feedback is important.)
- Scoring may not be immediate, but will most often take place 6 weeks after taking the exam (score reports will only be delivered directly to the test takers.)
- You will be asked to provide feedback on a short survey at the end of the test (thank you in advance.)
- Test takers will be notified via email when their score is ready so valid email addresses are important.
- You have the chance to provide feedback via a survey at the end of the test to help influence a better test.
How can you participate?
- Purchase a 2010 exam using the consumer shopping cart at http://autodesk.starttest.com. Be sure to download exam objectives to help you better prepare for the exam.
- Contact an Autodesk Certification Center near you by using the locator at www.autodesk.com/certification. Be sure to contact the Training Center to confirm they are participating and to schedule your beta exam.
- Make sure sure to take the exam by May 20 or May 22 (to be valid for 2010 certification status.)
Beta Program Information
May 5 – May 20
- AutoCAD 2010 Associate
- AutoCAD 2010 Professional
- Inventor 2010 Associate
- Inventor 2010 Professional
May 7 – May 22
- Revit Architecture 2010 Associate
- Revit Architecture 2010 Prof (imperial)
- Revit Architecture 2010 (metric)
- Civil 3D 2010 Associate
- Civil 3D 2010 Professional (imperial)
- Civil 3D 2010 Professional (metric)
Access to Training Guides and Exam Objectives
If you have any questions about the Beta testing program, contact [email protected].
Best of luck in your certification challenge!