I had the pleasure to present to the Seattle based PSAUG Puget Sound Autodesk Users Group last week. I called this my Shaan's Digital Design Rodeo Roundup Seattle 2009 as a fun theme name as I am a digital design rodeo clown with my warped humor and presentation style and loving the live Q&A even the tough questions with horns. I promised I would provide my resource links to all that attended and am sharing below.
AutoCAD 2010 Website http://www.autodesk.com/autocad
- AutoCAD Exchange http://autocad.autodesk.com
- Autodesk Blogs http://blogs.autodesk.com
- AUGI http://www.augi.com
- AutoCAD 2010 Learning Path http://www.autodesk.com/autocad-learningpath
- AutoCAD 2010 New Features Workshop
- AutoCAD 2010 Tutorials http://www.autodesk.com/autocad-tutorials
- AutoCAD 2010 Cue Cards http://www.autodesk.com/autocad-cuecards
- Online Version of AutoCAD 2010 Help http://www.autodesk.com/autocad-help
- Autodesk Official Training Courseware http://www.autodesk.com/learningtools
- AutoCAD TrueView ~ DWG Viewing and Conversion Free http://www.autodesk.com/dwgtrueview
- Autodesk Design Review 2010: Free http://www.autodesk.com/designreview
- Autodesk Labs http://labs.autodesk.com
If you would like me to present to your group in person or over the web please contact me for a fun time covering most of the AutoCAD based products.