Join the PSEB User Research Group in the Autodesk San Francisco Design Gallery for a behind-the-scenes look at how Autodesk designs the software you use. Sip a drink. Browse the gallery. Learn how Architecture, Design and Engineering professionals like you improve Autodesk products through usability studies and focus groups.
When: Wednesday, April 29th, 2009
Time: 5pm to 8pm
Where: Autodesk Gallery, One Market Street, Floor 2. San Francisco CA, 94105. Map
Admission is free. RSVP online to add your name to the guest list. Your name must be on the list to enter the building.
- Chat with Autodesk software designers and engineers. They’ll describe how they researched and built features in Autodesk's 2010 line of products including AutoCAD®, Revit® Architecture, Autodesk Inventor™, and Autodesk® Green Building Studio®.
- Browse the Autodesk design gallery. Peek behind the one-way-glass to watch a software usability session in action.
- Watch or join a 15-minute focus group or software usability session.
- Network with local professionals from organizations such as SEAONC-YMF, ASHRAE, AIA-BAYA, USGBC-Emerging Green Builders.
- Get informed as the US Green Building Council summarizes what you need to know about the June 2009 changes to the LEED accreditation.
- Chat with Aerotek representatives. Aerotek is an international recruiting and placement firm that is a recognized leader in staffing for the Architecture and Engineering industries.
The gallery is a very cool location with many interesting displays.
More of my photos of the Autodesk Gallery are located on my Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/btl/ or Autodesk Gallery tagged photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/btl/tags/autodeskgallery/