Are you certifiable?
This year at AU 2008 the Autodesk Product Certification exams are FREE. Just pick up one or more vouchers at the Autodesk Education & Learning booth in the AU 2008 Exhibit Hall. It is first come, first served due to limited space so make a direct and fast line for the Autodesk Education & Learning booth when the Exhibit Hall first opens.
Autodesk University 2008 Certification-related activities include the following:
- Onsite Testing – AutoCAD®, AutoCAD® Architecture, Autodesk® Inventor®, Revit® Architecture, and AutoCAD® Civil 3D® software. Exams available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Certification Preparation Classes – Classes designed to help you pass the AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor 2009 Associate and Professional Certification exams.
- Academic Certification Class – Educators should be sure to attend Academic Certification: Give Your Students a Head Start in their Design Careers to learn more about offering their students Autodesk Professional Certification at affordable academic pricing.
- Professional Certification Class – Want to hear what it’s all about? For an overview of the new 2009 program, attend Getting Certified: Get the Recognition and Rewards You Deserve.
- Autodesk Bookstore – The spot to purchase Certification preparation materials from Autodesk Learning. In the Exhibit Hall.
More Details: http://au.autodesk.com/event/campusclass/certification/
This is one more reason and benefit why attending AU 2008 is cost effective and a great way to be more productive and network with the best in the world. You can also show your experience and knowledge in a official certification when you return back home to your office.