Changes from version 22.214.171.124
- Adds certification information for AutoCAD 2007 Service Pack 2 when running under Windows Vista
- Adds support for ATI FireGL™ Unified Driver Version 8.323.1 (6652) for FireGL cards under Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows XP 64-bits
- Adds support for Catalyst® 7.2 (6666 and 471) for Radeon cards for all operating systems
NOTE: It is recommended that you disable the Smooth Line display feature when OpenGL is configured for a non-certified AMD card that uses a driver different than 6613.
- ATI Radeon cards are supported for AutoCAD when using Catalyst 6.4 or later (6606 or higher). These cards do not support the Selection Area display fill area. If you see artifacts when using the Selection Area, you can turn it off setting SELECTIONAREA to 0.
- The following cards have been added:
- ATI Radeon X1300
- ATI FireGL V3350
- ATI Mobility FireGL V5250
- Adds support for NVIDIA Forceware driver 100.65 (11.65) for Windows Vista 32- and 64-bit
• The following cards have been added:
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4600
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 550
- Adds support to Driver 1.13.00.157 (2323) for AutoCAD 2008