I had seen this tagging going on for sometime and thought perhaps I might remain safe and untagged but Robin Capper from New Zealand tagged me today with the 5 [CAD] Things You Didn't Know About Me
- I still run AutoCAD 2.6 on my laptop for fun. My Unofficial AutoCAD History page
- I once wrote a virus by accident in ObjectARX a C++ customization language for AutoCAD. This was intended to be a funny example utility to create and insert custom AutoCAD linestypes. The linetypes were joke lines like a line made up of a string of beer bottles. The utility ended up migrating from drawing to drawing at a friends company. I no longer write ARX.
- I used AutoCAD back in the 90's to do the mechanical ASME design of a 40 passenger commercial self propelled and self contained submarine.
- I try to use every single Autodesk product.
- I originally wanted to be a marine biologist as a child.