Creating a New Layout
Command Line: Layout > New
Menu: Insert > Layout > New Layout
1. Right-click the Model tab or any layout tab.
2. Click New Layout.
3. Click the layout tab for the newly created layout.
Creating a New Layout with the Layout Wizard
1. Click Insert menu > Layout > Create Layout Wizard.
2. Step through the wizard screen to:
- Name the layout
- Select a configured plotter
- Select a paper size and its units of measurement
- Select a paper orientation
- Pick a standard title block if desired
- Define the number of viewports and their scales
- Set the location for the viewports on the paper
3. Click Finish.
The following are some of the properties and settings that you can save in a layout:
- Paper size
- Plot area
- Plot offset
- Plot style table
- Drawing orientation
- Plot scale