Great Things Do Indeed Come in Small Packages
What is Autodesk Autodesk Design Review 2007 2007?
It is the renamed and new fangled version of the Autodesk DWF Composer. The beta held at http://myfeedback.autodesk.com has been going on for sometime and the oven timer just went of and it is done and ready for serving.
Autodesk Design Review 2007 has taken a great deal of customer requests and implemented them. There are so many nice enhancements but I will list a few that I really like.
Import AutoCAD® DWG™ and DXF™ files, including the latest 2007 format, directly into Design Review with full fidelity and accuracy. No longer do you have to convert your DWG files to DWF first before marking them up or viewing them. This is a big productivity improvement. You are also safe in knowing this is using trusted Autodesk DWG to not make you design do bad things on your customers screen.
* The ability to create a 2D and 3D DWF in the same file.
* 3D Cross Sectioning and also 3D Pull Apart. These are great features to see what's on the inside of a part or how to assemble.
* Disable Printing With the new Autodesk Inventor 11 DWF Extension you can lock your DWF to prevent printing.
* View and Print in in Black and White or Grayscale. Need I say more?
* Batch Printing of DWF files with a wizard or use scripts.
* Embed in Microsoft Office
Drag designs into Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint®, or Excel® programs.
And many more.
For a full list of new features and benefits visit: http:www.autodesk.com/designreview