Thanks to Betsy Weber and Techsmith I am holding a quick fun giveaway. I have been using Techsmith's products SnagIt and Camtasia for many years on a daily basis. I create almost all of my video tutorials and screen captures using their products and they are indispensable for me personally. Betsy graciously offered up 5 Camtasia and 10 SnagIt licenses for a quick and fun giveaway.
So here are the details on how you can share your AutoCAD 2005 and Autodesk Viz 2005 knowledge in a video tutorial to fellow product users.
Email a Zip archived video tutorial for AutoCAD 2005 or Autodesk Viz 2005 to me at [email protected]. The best tutorials will be posted and also win a free copy of Techsmith Camtasia or SnagIt. Those who win will be notified by email.
- You must base the tutorial on AutoCAD 2005 or Autodesk Viz 2005 and show the products and features.
- The tutorial video should be 640 x 480 or 800 x 600 resolution.
- The tutorial video should be under 2 minutes in the Windows Media (WMV) streaming media file format and use the Techsmith codec for compression as a .WMV file.
- File size of the zipped file should be under 4MB.
- You can add audio to narrate the tutorial or use text box callouts.
- Be creative and try to teach someone who will see the video something about AutoCAD 2005 or Autodesk Viz 2005 such as a new feature or tip or trick.
- You must agree to release of rights on the video so that I can post the tutorial.
- Tutorials should be in English
- All submitted tutorials should contain a description of the tutorial and who created it.
You can create your video entry by downloading the free 30 day trial of Techsmith's Camtasia.
Link to Camtasia 30 Day Trial
Helpful link about recording videos with Camtasia and using CPU intensive applications like AutoCAD and Viz. http://www.techsmith.com/products/studio/tutorials/1014.1.asp
Entries must be received by February 15th 2005 at 12AM PST. The videos will be judged by Autodesk product managers and myself. Winners will be announced and notified by mid February. This is not official Autodesk sanctioned offer or product endorsement.