"Use your camera to capture people, places and things around you as amazingly realistic 3D models. Capture friends, sculptures, buildings or anything else you can photograph. Automatically transform them into interactive 3D models that can be shared with friends, family, and an ever growing community of 3D photographers.
- Turn your photos into realistic 3D models by taking a series of photographs from different angles.
- Be guided through the process of capturing all angles of your subject with the Integrated Photo Compass.
- Capture 3D portraits of your friends, museum displays, architecture, plants, cats or anything else you can photograph.
- Share your captures with friends through Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS.
- Showcase your work and follow other amazing 3D photographers from around the world through the in-app gallery.
- Store your captured objects in the cloud to access them from all your devices.
- Use the 123D Catch web app for healing and 3D printing your captures in a web browser! (123d.autodesk.com/catch)
- Export 3D models in a variety of formats from the 123D online community for use in other 3D tools and projects."
If you want a more higher resolution professional model try Autodesk Recap Photo, but the professional photogrammetry is not free.