AutoCAD 360 mobile Version 2.1 was just released in the past few days for iOS users and offers a better user experience than ever. It has been released for iOS first with the Android version being readied for release in the next few weeks.
AutoCAD 360 is a free, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share drawings.
If you have already installed AutoCAD 360 aka AutoCAD WS then just check your updates but if you want to read more and install AutoCAD 360 now simply go to the iTunes App store http://bit.ly/1agHbAG
Here’s what’s new in 2.1:
- Stunning high-resolution drawings display via full retina support
- Better display through improved .pdf support
- Easy switching between metric and imperial units
- Save time with faster app loading
- Improved collaboration through in-app notifications and streamlined sharing
- New properties for Properties Palette (AutoCAD 360 Pro only)