Recently at Autodesk University 2014 AUGI (Autodesk Users Group International) held its annual meeting.During the meeting the wish list of AUGI members for several products were revealed based on submissions and membership voting.
The AutoCAD Genie even made an appearance at the event unveiling the top Wish List item for AutoCAD as well as many granted wishes.
Below are the top 10 wishes:
- Lock Drawing order of Specific Objects Submitted by Yair Yes
- All Windows to be Resizable Submitted by Mark Wallner
- Modify a Cloud Submitted by Donald Boyer
- Text Wrap in Dimensions Submitted by Michael Shick
- OSNAP for center of polygon Submitted by Billy Wooten
- Complex linetypes Submitted by Jake Delgado
- Visibility Parameter Enhancement Submitted by Ray Mendoza
- Find and Replace for Multiple Drawings Submitted by Rick Spangenberger
- Floating Paperspace Submitted by Remondo Mak
- Set Osnap Priority Submitted by Richard Farlow