AutoCAD® 2006 software is the world’s leading customizable and extendable CAD software for 2D drafting, detailing, design documentation, and basic 3D design.
Continuously innovating for 20 releases, AutoCAD 2006 enhances productivity through usability improvements to everyday drafting and documentation tools, including
- Boost productivity with user interface improvements and efficiency enhancements to hatch creation and editing, dynamic blocks, dimensioning, and multiline text editing.
- Quickly create and modify data tables such as schedules and bills of materials using predefined table styles.
- Streamline the design process with efficient management of sheet sets and layers.
- Effectively manage your work environment with tool palettes that provide quick access to content, enhanced project standardization, and increased screen space.
- Simplify the collaboration process with the all-digital review, markup, revision, and transmission of designs with Autodesk® DWF™
Related AutoCAD 2006 web sites:
Hyperpics.com: What's New in AutoCAD 2006
AutoCAD 2006 Product Page - Autodesk.com
JTB World - AutoCAD 2006 Preview
Lynn Allen's Blog
Ten Links - Autodesk 2006 Section
Shaan Hurley's Blog - Between the Lines
Ellen Finkelstein (Author AutoCAD Bible) - AutoCAD 2006