The Accelerate with Autodesk event is September 19th and 20th and is for those interested in the future of design and manufacturing. The early bird rate is only $49 until June 15, 2018 for 2 days of sessions. You will also get a bonus tour of the MaRS Discovery District which is the world’s largest urban innovation hub and where the new Autodesk Technology Center is located.
“Explore the future of design and manufacturing
Accelerate brings together Autodesk customers, industry executives, top market analysts, and subject matter experts to learn, network, and share strategies for solving the design and manufacturing challenges that will shape the future of making things.
This year's event will focus on the convergence of design and manufacturing technology, covering the entire product lifecycle from Generative Design to Additive Manufacturing. Don't miss this unique opportunity to learn from your peers and industry leaders how to accelerate your development processes today - so you can stay competitive in the future.“
- Hear from industry leaders about the latest trends that are transforming manufacturing
- Learn best practices for improving all your product development processes
- Build valuable connections with your peers and learn how they are realizing value with cloud solutions
- Get advice from experts, including Autodesk product teams and partners
- Take a tour of the new generatively-designed Autodesk Technology Center at MaRS
- See new ground-breaking cloud technology being developed by Autodesk