A few tasty highlights:
- Smooth boundary tool – you can now select an edge loop to smooth it and not have any more the jiggered cuts
- Surface tool enhancements
- New push/pull sculpt. We start to move towards real sculpting – not just smoothing. This is not yet a perfect implementation, currently the strength of the sculpt brush is dependent of the brush size, but we will be adding much more finesse around this in upcoming builds.
- Set upright dialog: Up vector enhancements, New flip along X,Y,Z axis for easy/precise orientation
- We added microns added to the units
- Video path issue fixed
- Check for updates menu item
If you don’t know what Autodesk Memento is but works with 3D models, or want to create or repair or modify 3D models - you need to check it out as a free beta version.
Memento is nominated for 2015 CG awards in the category of New applications.
Please vote for us!