AutoCAD F3 has stood for Fit, Finish, and Fix or Fit & Finish which would also include customer and AUGI Wish List requests. It is these sometimes seemingly minor changes in a new release that in many cases mean the most to some users workflow, yet are the least highlighted in advertising or marketing as they are just not all that sexy. Since we setup a team and list back in AutoCAD 2000i, I have considered these little golden productivity nuggets.
- Layer Merge
- Natural Number Sort
- Ribbon Layer List Length
- Double click Attach/Overlay
- Path conversion for multiple refs (logical, relative, none.) This is also scriptable.
- Xref linetypes – the option don’t show in ribbon linetype control or properties palette
- Fillet/chamfer Polyline open ends <BAM! - Gold Strike>
- Arc Clockwise direction creation
- CONVERTPSTYLES - fixed to support plot styles with spaces in name
Stay tuned for more F3 gold nuggets in a future post.