It is an honor to have been listed as the #1 CAD Blog of 2012 based on Alexa web rankings for global traffic and readers that was analyzed and posted by Brian Curran. It was also sweet to see my partner in Autodesk Labs crime Scott Sheppard also placed high at #4. While I am aware numbers are just that but Alexa are a good indicator of traffic to a web page.
I try to keep the blog a healthy mix of Autodesk, product tips, technology, personal, and just plain fun. If you ever have feedback on how I can improve, ideas, or exclusive Autodesk product related guest posts for the Between the Lines blog please email me.
Thank you everyone!
Except of just the top ten:
In tabular form, the Alexa Global Traffic Ranks are as follows:
Top 10 CAD Blogs and Alexa Global Traffic Rank
2. http://blog.jtbworld.com Jimmy Bermark’s blog 579,254
3. http://through-the-interface.typepad.com Kean’ Blog 647,649
4. http://labs.blogs.com Scott Sheppard’s blog 681,674
5. http://worldcadaccess.typepad.com Ralph Grabowski’s blog 708,197
6. http://thebuildingcoder.typepad.com 745,499
7. http://rcd.typepad.com Robin Capper’s blog 759,999
8. http://cadsetterout.com Paul Munford’s blog 877,488
9. http://deelip.com Deelip’s blog 952,326
10. http://thecadgeek.com Donnie Gladfelter’s blog 1,212,163
Check out Brian’s post with more charts and methodology.