The Autodesk discussion groups are great for finding answers from fellow users of the products as well as some Autodesk employees all for free.
The Autodesk discussion groups are filled with some of the most knowledgeable users of Autodesk products out there assisting fellow users on their own time. This is the power of the community of experts each helping each other, and learning new ways to accomplish things.
A few helpful tips or Netiquette:
- Search and see if the question has already been asked using Search
- Keep your post as clear and detailed yet compact as possible
- TURN OFF THOSE CAPS
- Be kind, and no personal attacks or foul language
- Thank people for their assistance
- Give them points for providing the best answer.
- After you have been helped, give back and help others.
- Don’t use the experts to help complete your school homework or expect them to do all your work for you. They will help guide you to the solution, but not always write the solution code if needed although so do.
“This Way -> to the Forums video series on our YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/course?list=EC15964C864BE27BDA&feature=plcp”
OK, now your ready to join the Autodesk discussion groups and participate: