We have invited some blog, discussion group, and social media participants to visit with the AutoCAD Teams next week in the Autodesk San Francisco office. No details on the occasion yet but there will be a live webcast.
The webcast is available for registration now. http://www.autodesk.com/webcast
Here are some of the confirmed invitees:
- Michael Beall ~ http://www.cadtutor.net/corner/
- Brian Benton ~ http://CAD-a-Blog.com
- David Cohn ~ http://cadman-do.blogspot.com/
- Donnie Gladfelter ~ http://www.thecadgeek.com/
- Mark Kiker ~ http://www.caddmanager.com/CMB/
- RK McSwain ~ http://cadpanacea.com/
- Melanie Perry ~ http://mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
- Curt Moreno ~ http://www.kungfudrafter.com/
- Barry Ralphs ~ http://www.opendcl.com
- Dean Saadallah ~ http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
The invited will be free to blog and tweet about the event but not obligated to say one single thing if they wish to remain silent. We at Autodesk respect the independence and street credibility of those in the social media and discussion groups and truly appreciate and commend all their efforts in providing feedback and assisting others on their own time.