For those of the mechanical engineering persuasion and using AutoCAD Mechanical or thinking about it there is some great new resources. The AutoCAD Mechanical View on the AutoCAD Exchange is now live and some nice videos have been posted to both the AutoCAD Exchange and YouTube.
You can select the discipline view for the AutoCAD Exchange in the upper right by selecting View > Mechanical View. It is essentially a discipline filter so you could see all or just your specific flavor of AutoCAD.
AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 Video series on the AutoCAD Exchange Mechanical View as well as on YouTube. The video series is by AutoCAD Mechanical Product Manager Adam Perry. Adam did a great job on the videos!
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 Standards Based Design
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 Design and Drafting
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 Machinery Generators
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 Documentation & Reporting
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 Collaboration with Autodesk Inventor
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 BOM Extraction Tool
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 Part Publishing
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2010Simulation
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 Network License Cascading
- AutoCAD Mechanical Product Manager Adam Perry Bio
Now I need to get back to some late Sunday night last minute packing for a very early flight tomorrow morning to San Francisco. I wonder if Lynn Allen has any left over ribs that won her 1st place in a competition this weekend. mmmm