Autodesk has formally announced that we are officially supported Apple Boot Camp for Mac users for some 2010 products. Autodesk has tested and customers have been using many products on Apple Boot Camp for some time but now there is official product support for this environment. The support is currently for English language products. We have a growing Mac user community and are working to better support them by producing Mac-Compatible as well as Boot Camp-Supported products.
Here is the currently list of supported products:
- AutoCAD® 2010
- Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2010
- Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design 2010
- AutoCAD® Inventor® Professional Suite 2010
- AutoCAD® Inventor™ Suite 2010
- Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2010
- Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2010
- Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2010
I am returning from vacation next week and really excited so be prepared for a flurry of activity.
Shaan (both Windows and a Mac user)