I want to thank AUGI’s President Mark Kiker, the dedicated and hard working AUGI AutoCAD Wish List volunteer Brenda Richardson, and the AUGI membership for another great cycle of nomination and voting for the AutoCAD Wish List. While I cannot provide details on future development publicly, I can say you will be pleased at our listening and knocking more items off the Wish List. You, the user of our products are vital to defining the direction and future functionality of our products. We at Autodesk sincerely appreciate your helping shape the future of Autodesk products!
- Transparency of Objects Submitted by Brian Fryhover
- Plot All Layout Tabs Without Using Publish Submitted by Candice LePorte
- Fade Colors of XREF Submitted by Girish Gohil
- Add More Parameters and Constraints to Dynamic Blocks Submitted by James Hitt
- Turn Off Objects Regardless of Layer Submitted by John Semanko
- Double Click in a Viewport to Exit Viewport Submitted by Karl Goulding
- Multiple XCLIP of XREF Submitted by Laura Smagin
- Intersection Snap on Solids Submitted by Forrest Hoffnar
- Select Like Objects Submitted by Dave Fox
- Change Properties Across Multiple Sheet Submitted by Gary Murphy
- Send Shaan on a free trip to visit Hawaii CAD Camp with Yoshi Honda, Brazil, India, Kuwait, China, Turkey, Japan, Singapore, and Down Under to meet with AUGI members and give free refreshments and share AutoCAD Tips and Tricks.
OK so I added number 11 myself but the remaining 10 are great wish list items for AutoCAD.
AUGI membership is free and there are many many benefits to the membership. Get involved and network, Share and Learn. Don't just sit on the sidelines, make a difference.
Your Wish, Is Our Command!
Autodesk Platform Technology Evangelist