My sabbatical is almost over and now I am counting down the single digit days. This is my second sabbatical while working for Autodesk and was 6 weeks in length and spent primarily doing what I wanted, when I wanted but all relatively close to home. I am now preparing a new presentation for AUGI CAD Camps and User Group meetings of which I have quite a few lined up in the next 30 days starting in toasty Phoenix Arizona on the 10th of June and hopefully I can get together with Scott of Autodesk Labs while in his neck of the woods. I also have a ton of email to catch up on and also the multilingual blog experimentation.
Bits and Pieces...
- AutoCAD P&ID 2009 Released
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2009 Service Pack 1 Released Link
- AUGIWorld Magazine - May-June 2008
- Tweak Microsoft Outlook to Empty Your Inbox Faster
- Create a laptop lid cover http://www.schtickers.com/
- Two reviews of the cool Autodesk application Sketchbook which is awesome with a Wacom 12WX Cintiq and runs on both Apple and Microsoft platforms. Set your design free to flow and just sketch.
- Supercook is a new recipe search engine that finds recipes you can make with the ingredients you have at home.
- High Dynamic Range HDR Photography Tutorial