Turn your DWG and DWF files into an impressive hand stylized rendering without having to break out those smelly ink markers, pencils, or talent. Unlike other methods you can update your rendered image when your DWG file changes instead of having to start all over again in the process. Images stylized in Impression provide another way to see the project instead of a exact 3D crisp rendering which communicates to some as a completed design, the 2D or 3D DWG files in Impression can give an impression of in process, quality style, and still pre-construction thinking and convey a different impression and much faster. Give it a try as you will see how fun and easy it is to impress others and sometimes it is hard to tell which was a watercolored, pencil sketched or inked marker rendering from what you output with Autodesk Impression.
The products that get this Autodesk Impression download benefit are:
AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite,AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite, AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite, Revit Architecture Revit MEP, and Revit Structure.
Impression 2 will initially be available in English only.
New in Autodesk Impression 2
Users of the first release of Autodesk Impression, as well as the Technology Preview, will notice several new features and overall improvements. Enhancements include
- New options in the Import Wizards, including Layer Packing for improved drawing performance
- Enhancements to the Area Fill tool, which now offers five different methods for applying styles
- Expanded content libraries, including watercolor trees and pencil strokes in traditional lineweights: H, HB, 2B, and so on
New features include
- The Match Properties tool, used for applying the style, layer, or text properties from one object to another
- A new Power Fill tool fills multiple areas based on shared criteria such as shape, layer, CAD color, and lineweight
- The Drawing Performance Tuner, designed to improve application performance by packing objects on layers and modifying how styles are displayed
- The new Block Editor, which offers a seamless environment in which to create and edit vector-based blocks
- The Global Stroke button, which adjusts the stroke type and lineweight of geometry and inserted blocks
More About Autodesk Impression: http://www.autodesk.com/impression
Become a Member of the Autodesk Impression Community (FREE)
Become a member of the Autodesk Impression Community to stay current with all the latest developments and resources available for this product. Learn how Impression is evolving, find new content to use in your images, and share your experiences with other users. Benefits of membership include access to
- Content Sharing
- Member Discussions
- Blogs, Local Events, and Webcasts
- User-submitted Tips and Tricks
Membership provides you with up-to-date information on the latest developments with Autodesk Impression, and with tools to help you get started.
Go to http://impression.autodesk.com/community.