The first Autodesk Official Training Courseware (AOTC) titles are now available on the Autodesk eStore.
- AutoCAD® 2008: Transitioning from AutoCAD 2007
- AutoCAD® Architecture 2008: AutoCAD for Architects
The following titles will be available next week:
- AutoCAD® 2008 / AutoCAD® LT 2008: Essentials
- AutoCAD® 2008: Creating and Presenting 3D Models
- Autodesk® Inventor™ 2008: Essentials
These are the same training materials used by most Autodesk Authorized Training Centers (ATC) and Resellers, and they work quite well for self-paced, standalone learning. Most titles include 30-day trial discs, and all are chock-full of hands-on exercises to give you practice with the latest features and most important capabilities of Autodesk software.
At least 50 more titles will be available over the coming months, including dozens of local language versions of the most popular titles.
For more information on Courseware from Autodesk: www.autodesk.com/aotc
To purchase these and other titles in North America: www.autodesk.com/store Outside North America, contact your local ATC (www.autodesk.com/atc) or reseller