Well, I am finally packing up for my Monday morning flight from San Francisco to Las Vegas and Autodesk University 2003.
I get to escape Thanksgiving turkey leftovers no matter how creative they were
I am bringing:
There is wireless available in the conference area but remember to use some security to prevent someone from browsing and taking your data. You can use a free firewall such as Zonealarm to protect yourself.
- Most do not start until very late such as midnight.
- You must be casually dressed as they will not let in people with tee shirts or sneakers so bring some casual leather dress shoes.
- The awesome Studio 54 is free for MGM Hotel guests and Tuesday night is the special EDEN night and I will be there from midnight on.
- Monday night is the only night you can get access to the exclusive nightclub House of Blues - The Foundation Room on the top of the Mandalay Bay Hotel.
- The Rum Jungle is a fun spot for a good rum drink and an interesting environment.
I hope to see you at AU this year.