In a continuing effort to improve customer experience and product quality, we released a Service Pack 2 for AutoCAD 2013. For detailed information on issues addressed in this service pack, installation, and notes on changes please make sure to review the ReadMe before installing.
This Service Pack can be applied to AutoCAD 2013 installed as a standalone application as well as AutoCAD 2013 installed for the following Autodesk Design Suites.
- AutoCAD Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Building Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Plant Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Product Design Suite 2013
Every time you experience an “unplanned exit” from AutoCAD, please make sure to send in a CER report. The CER is where we get a great deal of clues on the problems details and possible methods to fix it in a hotfix or service pack.
Download the Service Pack: http://autode.sk/18ZsXk9Cheers,